Frequently Asked Questions
- Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Saturday – 9 am to 3 pm during Tax Season
- Sunday Closed
Of course we are! We work with all types of clients and would be excited to get together and learn more about your situation and needs. Please note that if you are looking to us for your personal taxes that:
- We are usually a far better value than the national brands or DIY solutions. We look at ourselves as your partner for decades, not just a one-and-done.
- As we are a boutique financial office, we’ll need to have your personal tax info by March 15th at the latest in order to ensure a mid-April filing. As with all accounting offices this is our busiest time of year.
All depends on what you’re comfortable with. You can:
- Call us at any of our offices during business hours
- Bend: 541-382-5099
- Sisters: 541-549-1237
- Redmond: 541-548-3569
- Email us at email@example.com
- Email us through the form on this page
- Stop by any of our offices, although without an appointment we cannot guarantee you’ll be able to talk with the person or people that can help you most.
Our client portal is a fully secure solution that allows us to compile your uploaded data in a single place where we can process it for your taxes or bookkeeping needs and then purge it from the system. We employ the latest encryption and security protocols to keep your data secure.
Absolutely! Actually if you own a business or investment property or…well, pretty much any of those situations, it’s best for us to handle both as we can offer better advice on your financial situation with the more knowledge and involvement we have.
Yes! We have Brett Ferguson in our Bend location.